Terms and Conditions
H2 Express, Inc. is a private company, which assists clients with immigration and travel documentation matters. We are not the government and we are not affiliated with any government agency. Some of our services are regulated by Federal and State agencies including Departments of Labor (DOL), Department of State (DOS), and United State Citizen Immigration Services (USCIS). To learn more please click here (https://www.uscis.gov). H2 Express offers two types of services: fixed-price applications and hourly services, which require minimal retainers. By purchasing a service from H2 Express, you acknowledge that
- H2 Express is not responsible for documents lost by United State Post, courier companies, or any mail service or government office;
- H2 Express is not responsible for applications which are rejected unless it was due to negligence or error by H2 Express. Applications are rejected at the sole discretion of the applicable government authority;
- All fees for services as outlined on the fee schedule are non-refundable once the service is rendered;
- Purchase of a service which requires payment of a retainer also necessitates signature of a retainer agreement dictating the terms of H2 Express’s service; no service will be rendered until the executed retainer agreement is provided;
- Purchase of a service indicates the commitment by you, the client, to pay all fees associated with said service;
- All services are subject to a minimum cancellation fee corresponding to the current fee schedule once the transaction has been processed;
- Payment of balance due is required when beneficiaries have been scheduled for their appointments;
- Processing times listed on H2 Express’s website are estimates based on recent historical trends and current information listed by various government agencies, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
When you retain H2 Express to represent you with regard to any type of application, you undertake several responsibilities as a client, including:
- Providing all information and necessary documentation such as photocopies of ID documents, completed forms, original documents when necessary, and any other documents which are requested, in a timely fashion;
- Advising H2 Express of any updates to your situation including changes in address or leaving United State for extended periods of time;
- Advising H2 Express of any correspondence you have received directly from the government in a timely fashion;
- Being honest and forthright about information regarding your application.
Description of Service
The applicant assumes all responsibility and liability that the information on government forms is true and complete. H2 Express assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions or incomplete or illegible information on application forms. Where required, all forms must have an authorized guarantor in order to process them. The applicant must qualify and / or be eligible to receive certificates, passports, and other documents. Solely the government in question determines eligibility. The applicant agrees to have made their own travel arrangements – these are not made by H2 Express on behalf of the client unless requested by the client. H2 Express assumes no responsibility and / or liability for government processing and / or the production of certificates / cards or any other government task. The applicant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions with regard to payment:
- Payment by, company check, money order or bank draft.
- All payments and transactions are final.
- The aforementioned terms and conditions are in full force and effect until H2 Express has received written notification from the applicant of a cancellation in such a manner as to afford H2 Express reasonable opportunity to act on the said request.
- H2 Express agrees to charge the applicant only for service, H.S.T., government fees, delivery charges, and any disbursements if applicable. There are no H.S.T. charges on government fees.
- H2 Express service fees are additional to any applicable government fees.
- H2 Express Service Fees are non-refundable once acceptable service is rendered.
- The processing period will only commence upon receipt of the down payment as agreed by both parties.
- The applicant agrees that H2 Express is not responsible for credit / debit authorization or approval.
- The applicant authorizes H2 Express, in accordance with these terms and conditions, to initiate credit / debit entries on behalf of the applicant as requested by applicant.
H2 Express provides Urgent / Rush / Accelerated Service only when the following terms and conditions are met:
- The service is offered by the jurisdiction in charge of the certificate or any other service being requested.
- Where required, a valid guarantor must be available for confirmation - this is a government requirement.
- All government terms and conditions must be met.
- The authorization letter provided must be completed and signed by the applicant and must accompany the application in order for H2 Express to authorize the process and obtain certificate documents and / or government documents.
- Government holidays and closures for any reason(s) voids Urgent Service.
- In some cases, proof of urgency must be provided. Please contact us for more information.
H2 Express provides Regular Service when the following terms and conditions are met:
- Regular Service is based on standard government processing. The time frame for receipt of the requested documentation varies by jurisdiction and document requested.
- Any time frame quoted regarding the receipt of requested documents is an estimate, not a guarantee.
- In some cases, H2 Express will notify the applicant upon receipt of certificate from the government. In other cases, the government will forward the completed document directly to the applicant. This varies by jurisdiction.
- All other terms and conditions apply.
All fixed-price services are subject to a minimum cancellation fee for work completed according to the current fee schedule. Increases to the cancellation fee are assessed for each application in relation to how much work has already been completed on the file. All fixed-price application fees are non-refundable once the application has been correctly submitted to the appropriate government agency. All fixed-price application fees paid are non-refundable 6 months after the payment has been processed if the application has not yet been submitted to the appropriate government agency. Credit is issued toward future work to be performed. If a service is cancelled prior to payment of any balance due, the balance of fees owed for this service are still owed if cancellation is initiated.
The standard fee for a consultation is $125 per hour in increments of 10 minutes in person or over the phone. Clients will be billed according to time provideds. Consultations are included with the purchase of any H2 Express service. If you purchase a consultation before you decide to use our services, the consultation fee, in most cases, can be credited to your service fees (see the individual application forms for exceptions).
H2 Express guarantees all its work. If you have reason to believe that we did not submit the best possible application on your behalf, you may request the contact information of the President at H2 Express who will review your case. You are also offered the opportunity to give feedback at the conclusion of your application so that we can improve our service in the future. If you lose your document acquired through H2 Express within six months of our purchase we will replace the document for the cost of duplication and postage.
We appreciate any and all referrals. If you know someone who would benefit from our help, you will receive 20% off your next service. Discounts provided in relation to referrals are not valid in conjunction with any other discounts. Discounts in relation to referrals are only given when the referee has been confirmed to retain H2 Express for a full-price service.
Retaining H2 Express commits you to using H2 Express as your representative for the service purchased and for communication with the American, or any other government authority in relation to the service purchased. A signed retainer agreement must be provided to H2 Express prior to any work being completed on a file.
If you would like to submit a testimonial, we would be glad to have it. You can even get a 5% discount off your next service from us! If you have already purchased a service and don’t need another one in the near future, you can get a 5% rebate! In order to qualify for a discount or rebate, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- All testimonials must be mailed to our head office at 3007 County Route 20, Hudson, NY 12534. All letters must be typed or hand-written. We can only use hard copies mailed or emails to our office as testimonials.
- Your testimonial should accurately describe your experience with our services and our staff and your satisfaction with the experience. Try to write about how and why you were satisfied or how or why we exceeded your expectations. Tell us why you would use our services again.
- Please indicate to us which service you have already purchased and whether you would like a refund off your last service or a discount off a future service. Please provide your personal information. We will only use this information to process your refund / discount.
Unfortunately we cannot give discounts or refunds if we cannot use the testimonial so please follow these guidelines. Video testimonials are also accepted – call for more information.
We strive for complete accuracy with regard to the content on our website, but please be aware that government rules and regulations frequently change without notice and at any time. H2 Express is not responsible for inaccurate information. Please let us know of any information that is not correct. If you do encounter a discrepancy between our website and our staff, please contact us as soon as you can so we can fix the error. Please include:
- URL of the webpage and if possible quote the information you think is inaccurate
- Name and time you called
- Name of the person you spoke with
I Thought You Were The Government.
We are a private company. This is indicated clearly by the following:
- H2 Express is incorporated as a private company, as shown in our logo.
- Our website URL is .com which is used by private companies. Government agencies and departments use websites with special government-only domain extensions such as .gc.us, .on.us, .gov, .gov.us, etc.
Why Don’t You Tell All Your Clients You Are Not The Government?
H2 Express strives to be clear and transparent. Information regarding our status as a private company is clearly displayed on our website. Clients purchase our services because we are a private company to assist them in dealing with complicated government regulations and agencies.
Why Do You Charge A Minimum Fee According To The Fee Schedule As A Cancellation Fee? Why Can’t You Just Do A Full Refund?
We are a small sized firm with around 3-5 employees and contractors. We strive to deliver great customer service and deal fairly with all our clients. We only charge for services rendered, for the work that has been completed, which includes agents’ time, immigration practitioners’ time, according to the fee schedule. As mandated byFederal regulating bodies files must be held for a minimum of 3 years prior to being disposed of securely.